Wau Bike Review TBC

Reviews of Bikes, Shops, Service centre and Accessories
Daz-The Bionic Cyclist
Site Admin
Loading…

Wed May 22, 2019 7:23 pm

http://www.waubike.com/
Some time ago I was approached by the team behind the Wau Bike and I was asked if I'd like a test ride for a few hours and write a review:
https://www.waubike.com

It promises to be great bike, and it sounds like it will push the industry forward more than just a few incrimental steps. With a range of up to 215 miles, electroluminescent rear lights and indicators, as well as modular battery upgrades, A GPS tracker and an alarm and other security measures.

Tuesday last week (14ᵗʰ May 2019) was supposed to be the day I threw a leg over and had a play, sadly the team got in touch and said there were issues with the software. It happens and seeing as I'd be one of the first people on the planet to have a ride and review I didn't mind.

So check back here, and once I've ridden and dissected the bike I'll let the world know what it 's like and if it lives up to the promises.

You exchange your time for money when you work. You can always make more money. You cannot make more time.

Tags:
Daz-The Bionic Cyclist
Site Admin
Loading…

Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:45 am

Some owners manuals have been released, so the final bike release is getting very very close.
GPS INSTALLATION AND TROUBLESHOOTING .jpg
EXIF-Data show/hide
Original image recording time:
2018:11:30 12:10:38
Image taken on:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:10 pm
Display settings .pdf
(820.7 KiB) Downloaded 212 times
OWNER'S MANUAL .pdf
(1.74 MiB) Downloaded 213 times
WAU Press Information.pdf
(1.19 MiB) Downloaded 203 times
WEB-PLATFORM MANUAL (OPEN AS PDF).pdf
(1.74 MiB) Downloaded 205 times

You exchange your time for money when you work. You can always make more money. You cannot make more time.
Kamunpape

Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:20 am

Has anyone ever taken a strictly off road bike and made it street legal? Is there more to it than just adding a headlight and some turn signals?

Daz-The Bionic Cyclist
Site Admin
Loading…

Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:22 pm

If you're on about motocross, then you're on the wrong forum and I can't help you.